February is Jewish Disability Awareness, Acceptance and Inclusion Month (JDAIM), an opportunity to highlight the importance of disability care, inclusion, equity and access – all Jewish values and imperatives for creating a better and more caring society.
During JDAIM, we urge you to support ADI’s ongoing efforts to provide its residents with severe disabilities with the specialized medical and therapeutic care, and educational, vocational and social opportunities they need to reach their greatest potentials. As the pandemic drags on, we continue to shield our immunocompromised residents from infection, and our expenses continue to rise – we need your help now more than ever!
Just $5 can go a long way to enhance care and advance inclusion for our ADI residents:
- $5 = 10 minutes of Respiratory Therapy
- $5 = 15 minutes of Physical Therapy
- $5 = 20 minutes of Alternative Communication Training
- $5 = 1 Sterilization Treatment for 1 Classroom
- $5 = 40 Single-Use Facemasks
- $5 = Supplies for 1 Interactive Art Therapy Project
- $5 = Supplies for 1 Interactive Green Therapy Project
- And so much more!
PLEASE DONATE NOW!