Mark your place as an advocate of diversity and inclusion with these eye-catching bookmarks. Each unique bookmark features a spin-art picture created by an ADI child and a thought-provoking quote or adage, making these a great gift or party favor for booklovers.
The Bookmarks include the following quotes / adages:
- Diversity is the true oneness… the oneness of harmony.
- The child who has unconditional love and acceptance has the greatest gift the world can offer.
- My ability is so much greater than my disability.
- “Diversity is a mix; inclusion is making the mix work”.
- “Happiness is not made by what we own. It is what we share.”
- Diversity and inclusion are about giving value to every human being, no matter our differences.
- The only special need that I have is to be loved and accepted just the way I am.
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden.
- “We should feel enlarged by the people who are different from us”.
- Never ignore somebody with a disability. You don’t realize how much they can inspire you.
Size: 2″ X 7″ (5 x 17.8 cm)